1. In its capacity as the owner, for all purposes, of this website and as the party responsible for the corresponding electronic files, United Services Innovations, S.L. (hereafter referred to as “USI”), whose address for the purposes of this document is C/ Casanovas 171 pral. primera, 08036 Barcelona (email address: email@example.com), hereby guarantees that it shall fully comply with the provisions of Constitutional Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data (hereafter referred to as “the LPPD”), with those set out in the regulations (hereafter referred to as “the RLPPD”) passed in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which elaborate upon the aforementioned law, and with all other applicable legislation.
2. This document is intended to inform users of USI’s personal data protection policy, which shall apply whenever they opt to fill in any of USI’s forms that request personal data, notwithstanding the provisions of the specific privacy clause applicable to each such form.
4. USI is fully aware of its duties with regard to the use and processing of such personal data as it may request or obtain from users via its web pages with a view to managing the services offered to them or to contacting them to advertise products or services that may be of interest to them.
5. USI shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures with the aims of ensuring the security of personal data and preventing it from being lost, amended, processed or accessed without authorisation, bearing in mind the state of technological development in accordance with the RLPPD. However, USI is not able to guarantee the absolute security of the internet nor, consequently, that the personal data in its possession is invulnerable to fraudulent third-party access.
7. Without exception, users shall be responsible for the accuracy of any data they may provide and for notifying USI of any changes thereto. USI shall therefore be exempt from any kind of liability in that regard.
8. Users may exercise their legally established right to access, delete, amend and/or contest any of their personal data in USI’s possession by writing to the addresses specified in each case or to that stipulated in point 1 above, identifying themselves and stating the nature of their request. Where necessary, they must provide a photocopy of their passport or national identity document.
9. In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on electronic commerce and information society services, USI may not, under any circumstances, send users advertising material or contact them for sales-related or other commercially-oriented purposes unless they have previously requested that it do so or given their consent thereto. Likewise, USI may not forward messages to users or send them chain email unless they have previously requested that it do so or given their consent thereto.
10. USI hereby informs users that, should they opt to receive commercially-oriented messages or alerts, they may unsubscribe from such services by following the instructions stipulated to that end in each case or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify USI of their wish to unsubscribe.
11. USI shall not, under any circumstances, use personal data obtained from users below the age of 14 to ends that may be inappropriate where minors are concerned. USI shall allow parents or guardians to exercise their right to access, delete, amend and/or contest any personal data it may hold on their children or wards, and shall encourage minors to consult their parents or guardians before submitting any data.
© UNITED SERVICES INNOVATIONS, S.L. 2010